23 April 2009

a few meaningful things

That's Happy is here! Thanks for visiting! I hope you will come back often! I spent a little time this morning gathering a few of my favorite things... so you can learn more about me! 1) That's Happy... my new blog about inspiration, design, lifestyle and other fabulous things! 2) Reminds me of Christmas 2008. 3) A trip to Hawaii. 4) I'm so lucky to stay home with my sweet baby. 5) I love letterpress... especially when my husband drives 45 minutes to get me a letterpressed card for our anniversary. card by springtide press 6) For marking my favorite books. my beliefs 7) My sketchbook... I just filled it up and it's kind of sad. I take that thing with me everywhere. Read more about me and That's Happy here.

6 comments:

  1. what a great idea for a post. i love your collection of goodies. can i ask where you got your pens (#6)? i have a thing for pens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hey... are you LDS? me too! :D ok ... i'll leave you alone now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for being LDS! :) #6 is actually a fancy multi-color pencil. You can get it here. http://tinyurl.com/cxbhnk The pen next to it is available here. http://tinyurl.com/dg72sh It comes is lots of fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your collection of things, especially because they are yours and they mean something to you! What a perfect diaplay!
    xo,
    Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collection of things! What a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I am here via your twitter - I will be back.

    ReplyDelete