11 May 2009

postcards + jackson hole

I have postcards are on my mind because I'm bummed about forgetting to get one while we were in Las Vegas the other weekend. I usually find a nicely designed postcard and send it to myself during our vacations. On the backs, I write about places that we went, things we did, things people said or I draw pictures. If they get a little damaged on the way, even better! I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with all of them, but I'll probably put them in a book. By the way, if you're ever in Jackson Hole, you should visit Paper & Grace. It's totally cute! It's where I got my "Wonderful Wyoming" postcard. My other favorite place in Jackson Hole is Lily & Co... fresh flowers, paper goods, baby clothes, home accessories and gifts. It's LOVELY!


  1. Hey there, love the blog. I live in Las Vegas. Would you like me to mail you a couple postcards?

  2. Wow, that would be more than nice!