04 September 2009

indoor plants + happy weekend

I love having plants in the house. The only problem is that I have a hard time keeping them alive. Maybe it would be a good idea to get these instead. hehe. We purchased a bunch of pots last week and now we need some plants to fill them. Having empty pots is like having art without a frame. Another issue I need to fix at the moment. FAVORITES FROM THE WEEK: 1) My new much needed desk chair for my birthday. Much more comfy! 2) These inspiring photos from the Dear Creatures Autumn Collection images from dear creatures ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A LITTLE UPDATE: If you liked my zebra or giraffe prints, they are now available here! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment