17 May 2011

play kitchen

Ta-da! I built a play kitchen all by myself! I'm pretty excited about this, since I've never really built anything out of wood before. Of course, building it myself made it a little frustrating at times (thank goodness for wood filler), but it was so satisfying and fun to build! Plus, it's exactly what I wanted, for a good price. It can't get much better than that! Wood is my new favorite. I can't wait to build something else!
I have a feeling that someone out there might want instructions, so I'll get those together and post them very soon! They won't be super detailed because I'm not a pro, but I'll give you the dimensions and links to the hardware, stuff like that!

9 comments:

  1. This is so impressive! I particularly like how you painted the inside of the "oven" and cabinets different colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. bravo...I especially love the color of the oven insides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! Jealous, I have always wanted to build one for Brookie to have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Lisa that is so awesome! You did an amazing job! Like everyone else I love the colors inside. Baby G's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You BUILT that?!?! Oh dear, you are amazing. What a lucky little girl you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, i'm a newbie and for me you are such an inspiration..i'm gonna post these pix on my blog and all the credit goes to you ♥
    check it out if you have time : )

    ReplyDelete