07 October 2011

forget me not

Two weeks ago, I attended my church's General Relief Society Meeting, where our church leaders speak to all the women in the church. President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, gave one of my favorite talks ever on how the little forget-me-not flowers could be "a symbol of the little things that make your lives joyful and sweet," but mostly, it just made us all feel good! I loved it! And since it involved flowers (my drawing obsession) and one of my favorite sayings, I just couldn't resist making a print of them. While I made a bunch for family and friends, I do have some extras available here!

 
Have a great weekend! It's finally cool enough here to open our windows and that makes me very very happy!

8 comments:

  1. I love this! You should make them into blank cards. I would love to give a set to every woman I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really good idea! Why didn't I think of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered if you were LDS when you posted your October calendar... love the print! and hoorah for conference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh that is adorable! uchtdorf always give the best talks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely! i just downloaded your calender and i just wanted to say thanks. it's so nice of you to pretty up our desktops :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful. you are amazing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete