28 December 2011

Our Christmas Cards

This year, I wanted to do something a little more special for our Christmas cards. Sort of a gift, not just a card. So I screenprinted them in gold and without our names, thought they could be a little piece of Christmastime art. I was really happy with how they turned out. It's always fun to screen print something! And since I'm on a video making kick right now, I even made a little "e-card" of it. You know, to post on Facebook and whatnot. Anyway, I hope all of you had a great Christmas and have a wonderful New Year! Thanks for following! You're the best!
card design + video by me | song: jingle bells by sufjan stevens

7 comments:

  1. SO adorable! And what a stunning card - I'd definitely keep something like that around for decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Now I wish I made special cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beutiful card and a fun video idea :-)

    ReplyDelete