02 January 2012

happy new year

It's 2012 and you know what that means. Yep, another collection of calendars. This will be my fourth year. Can you believe it? I can't! Reminiscing about 2011, it's hard to find anything to complain about. We are very blessed. I'm very excited for the coming year. I have some exciting and ambitious plans, but most of all, I'm looking forward to meeting this little guy that will be joining our family within the next few weeks! Yippee!
Click here for the high res version or visit Flickr to download.

5 comments:

  1. Yess! I've been waiting for this desktop. Thanks for always pulling it together. I'm excited about the things that 2012 will bring you, including the newest family member!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you so much for this beauty. Have a great year!

    Greetings from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have outdone yourself!! thanks so much!!
    it's gorgeous i adore the watercolors look and feel of it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so PRETTY! lisa i am just crazy for your art.

    ReplyDelete