06 January 2012

happy weekend

Wow, this week has been filled with lots of emotions. Not only am I trying to catch up after our holiday adventures, but Dr. H told me that the little guy could come any day. My due date isn't for four weeks! I've been a bit overwhelmed with the fact that life is about to get really crazy, but also really amazing! I want him to be as healthy as possible, so I'm hoping that he will stay in there a little bit longer, but if I disappear for a bit, that's probably the reason. Wish me luck! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Some really nice things: remember these? a cute party followed | is life good? wallpaper | loving galaxy art | heart tote

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! Well I hope your little one incubates for a little bit longer - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure all will go well, how exciting! and very cute outfit..I don't agree with people who say boys aren't as fun to shop for as girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finding that out... Shopping for a boy has been a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! best to you and keeping you and your little guy in my prayers. that shirt and those shoes are so darling. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope he stays in there for a few weeks more - and good luck to you on the big day whenever it comes!

    ReplyDelete