15 February 2012

baby shower invitations

I'm always looking for a reason to have a party and I was hoping to get up to Utah to throw my sister a baby shower, but sadly, that's not going to happen. Wish I could be there, sis! Although, on the bright side, I was able to help with the invitations and you know I love that! I wanted to fill them with confetti and such so I decided to whip out that old mailer template that I made for Gifted a while back. Nothing's better than a little confetti falling from you party invitation, right?!
 all images by me

3 comments:

  1. Ok these are amazing! I can't wait to get mine. I really hope it's in the mail when I get home. I love the confetti! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really sweet - lucky sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo I love the textured envelope paper! It's so toothy. These are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete