20 April 2012

happy weekend

I was reading someone's blog this morning and she mentioned how she's having a hard time finding a balance between working, blogging, family & taking care of herself and I just had to chuckle a little bit because she could have been reading straight from my journal! Thank goodness I have a husband that helps do the dishes, a three-year-old that makes me laugh and this sweet little babe to cuddle with while I'm continually trying to figure out this thing called life!

8 comments:

  1. I know all of us moms are in the same boat, but it's always reassuring to hear that I'm not the only one struggling with the balance :) Thanks for sharing - and what a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it one day at a time that is all that can be done ;) I have high hopes for each days and then somehow I blink and it is bedtime and nothing has gotten done...lol.

    p.s. what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And such a gorgeous little babe to be cuddling!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, now that's a happy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww.... He's cute. I still don't have a family of my own but it's still hard juggling the three (blogging + work + self).

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't even have kids and i still feel out of balance most of the time! just another reason i need kids asap...to make it all worthwhile with the laughs & cuddles :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh, yes, she is definitely preaching to the choir!
    and this image is so beautiful! what a precious little babe, and that wall decoration is amazing too :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete