07 May 2012

blog makeover

It's a work in progress, but we've got the gist of it! I've been wanting to give my blog a new look for a while and finally got the motivation over the weekend (totally at the expense of precious zzz's, but it was worth it). I feel it's important to reinvent/refocus every once and a while, don't you? It helps pull me out of the blah and gets me excited about the future!
Speaking of the future, I will be sharing the same sort of posts, but with more diy's and freebies by me, so watch for those!

9 comments:

  1. Looks very fresh and springy, well done! And when I clicked on your new DIY button in the menu I got to see that awsome bear-on-a-bike t-shirt you made for your brother again. Love it! Looking forward to more DIY and freebies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the new look so much! bring on the DIY's and freebies. so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love it! nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's so super cute - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look! So fresh and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am new to your blog and I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the sweet comments everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've had your blog bookmarked for awhile and am just getting back to it. i love the look and am excited for new posts! your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete